- Boiled and mashed potatoes ---> 4 medium sized
- Green Peas boiled and slightly crushed---> 1/2 cup
- Cottage cheese (paneer) ----> 1/2 cup
- Cornflour ----> 4 tbsp
- Rice flour ----> 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil to shallow fry
- Ginger paste --->1 tsp
- Dry mango powder ----> 1 tsp
- Chopped green chillies ---> 2 to 3
- Chopped coriander ---->1/4 cup
- Coriander to garnish
- Curd --->1/2 cup
- tarmirand chuttney
- Chat masala
- Mint chuttney to serve along with.
Mix cornflour, rice flour and salt to the mashed potatoes in a bowl and mix well.
Knead it well.
- Take another bowl and add green peas, paneer, salt, green chillies, chopped coriander and ginger paste
- Mix well
- Add dry mango powder (amchoor)
- Take the potato mixture and divide them into lemon sized balls.
- Make a cup of it and put 1 spoon of filling into it.
- Close the cups and shape it into pattie or tikki
- Shallow fry on the hot tava or griddle (roast is well)
- Cook them till golden brown on medium flame.
- Place 2 tikki's in a plate
- Spread 2 spoon of curd
- Spread 2 spoon of tarmirand chuttney
- Spread 2 spoon on mint chuttney
- Sprinkle some chat masala
- Sprinkle some corriander leaves
- Serve hot
bye for now