As I told Ashish sabar ka phal meetha hota hai......
Yeah Ashish We have not gone on any bhook hardhtaal so here am posting a reciepe for pudding ....
Haven't thought of any name for it yet...
- Pre-cooked custard (as per the instructions on the pack)-----> 1 bowl
- Banana ------> 1
- Fruit Jam or jelly------> 2 tsp
- Choco chips biscuits -----> 1 small bowl
- Almonds, pistachio, cashews and canned cherries for garnishing
- Divide pre-cooked custard into 3 parts.
- Take 1/3 of the pre-cooked custard in the blender and blend banana along with it.
- Take the other 1/3 part and blend with the jam or jelly
- Now crush choco chip biscuits and make coarse powder of it.
- Take a pudding bowl and spread plain custard.
- Now add half of the crushed biscuits over it
- cover the biscuit layer with the jelly or jam mixed custard
- Spread the remaining crushed biscuits over it
- cover it with the banana flavored custard
- garnish with almonds, pistachiao, cherry.
- Serve it chilled.